What is it?
While Watermetrics can provide a number of soil moisture / temperature sensors we are able to use other types. Regardless of sensor choice using a sm/t sensor will enable you to:
- Provides visibility into the status of the ground beneath you.
- During the shoulder ends of the season, knowing how much water to apply will promote good pasture growth.
- Maximise kg/ha of your pastures
- Gives tools to apply the optimal amount of water at the right time and at the correct application rate.
- Help reducing Nitrate Leeching – charts show you before the water is going past saturation and capacity.
- Provides validation around decisions to irrigate – make informed decisions rather than guesswork
- Monitor remotely to ensure correct amount of water is being applied at all times.